Sunday 20 February 2011

happiness is not always the best way to be happy

As is sit here is my leather armchair with my laptop precariously balanced upon my knee whilst I try to sip at my steaming coffee, I see two magpies through the window. Birds are funny. I've always thought about what it would be like to be so free, so beautiful; so beautifully simple. Being superstitious, two magpies is representative of 'joy' and although I am not feeling particularly joyous in my hungover state, I feel that today will be a good day to start my blog documentation on the interweb. There's a lot I could write about sitting up here, but instead I'll begin my blog.

I hope this journey will be exciting for you because I can tell that it will be a whirlwind for me. There isn't much you need to know about me, we probably share some things in common, but even if we don't, it shouldn't get in our way. This is in no way me trying to be mysterious, please feel free to fire away as many questions as you like, but I don't want to provide you with some unwarrented spiel about myself. It's time I started doing what I love and forgetting about everything else, because happiness is important.
'Let the wild rumpus begin!'

1 comment: